1. Tate BARLOW was born 1863 in Graves, Kentucky.
Birth and marriage information found at LDS Library in May 1998.
Informer was "Vance Cook Parker" at Jordan, Utah
DOCUMENTATION: Found the name "Tate" on his daughter, Grace Barlow's, application for Social Security. Copy in file.
1. Mary Virginia NEALE, daughter of John Harvey NEALE and Dorothy Ellen ADKINS.
Tate and Mary had the following children:
Mary was born 04 June 1867 in Graves, Kentucky and died 01 June 1934 in Graves, KentuckyDOCUMENTATION: Birth, death, and marriage information found at LDS Library in May 1998.
Informer was Vance Cook Parker at West Jordan, Utah
DOCUMENTATION: Discovered full maiden name for Jenny Barlow on her daughter, Grace Barlow's,
application for Social Security. Copy on file.
2. F i. Idella BARLOW was born 16 November 1888 and died 08 January 1944.
3. F ii. Grace BARLOW was born 29 September 1889 in Kentucky?
She died in St. Louis, Missouri and was buried 16 September 1972 in New St. Marcus, St. Louis, Missouri.1900 Census: Ethel Barlow, age 8, Grace Barlow, age 11, Della Barlow, age 13, were living in Jefferson Co Louisville, Kentucky. They were inmates at the Louisville Baptist Home, 1330 West Side First, Louisville, Kentucky
4. F iii. Ethel BARLOW was born August 1891
2. Idella BARLOW was born 16 November 1888 in Wingo, Graves, Kentucky
She died 08 January 1944 in St. Louis, Missouri and was buried in Lake Charles Park, St. Louis, Missouri. Location of grave at Lake Charles Burial Park: Section 3, Lot 471, Grave 3.
She married George Beishir
Idella married1900 Census: Ethel Barlow, age 8, Grace Barlow, age 11, Della Barlow, age 13, were living in Jefferson Co Louisville, Kentucky. They were inmates at the Louisville Baptist Home, 1330 West Side First, Louisville, Kentucky No record of place of their births
1. James Blaine VINES, son of Jesse VINES Jr. and Nancy Elizabeth COAD/CODE on 03 July 1906 in Paducah, McCracken Co Kentucky.
James was born 25 January 1884 in New Liberty, Illinois.
He died 25 March 1918 in Chicago, Cook Co Illinois
They had the following children:
5. M i. Clarence VINES was born 25 October 1907. He died September 1965.
He married 1) Rose ______
He married 2) Dora ______
6. M ii. Gordon Jesse VINES was born 19 December 1910 and died June 1990 in Freeport, Illinois.DEATH: U.S. Social Security Death Index
Gordon married Helen AMUNDSON
7. F iii. Ruth Helen VINES was born 10 October 1912 in Paducah, McCracken, Kentucky.
She died 26 October 1979 in Washington, Franklin, Missouri.BIRTH: Birth Certificate
DEATH: Death Certificate
Ruth married 1. Chester Mathias GEIGER, son of Mathias William GEIGER and Ada Belle MOORE on 28 December 1935 in St. Louis, Missouri. The marriage ended in divorce.
Chester was born 20 September 1912 in St. Louis, Missouri
8 F iv. Grace Lee VINES was born 16 September 1914 in Paducah,
Adopted name: Grace Catherine Mathis
Grace married 1. Cleveland RYAN
Grace married 2. Raymond KRAFT on 1943.
9 F v. Ethel VINES was born 08 August 1918 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.
She died February 1982 in St. Louis, Missouri
She married Frank Arnold PRICE
4. Ethel BARLOW was born August 1891.
She married James COLVIN
They had the following children:
10. M i. James L. COLVIN was born in 1912. He died 18 December
1992 in Cahokia, Illinois and
was buried 21
December 1992 in
New St. Marcus, St. Louis, Missouri
James married Effie BICKELDOCUMENTATION: All birth, death, family information obtained from obituary in St. Louis Post Dispatch - copy in file